Well, it has been ages since I posted anything. So thought I would make this a combination of our Thanksgiving trip to LA and Christmas here with the KS gang.
We went out to LA for thanksgiving and had an absolutely wonderful time. the weather could not have been better in the 70's. We relaxed at home Cara and Rob made a fantastic Thanksgiving dinner - it was probably the most tender juicy turkey I have ever eaten. We also visited the LA zoo. If in the area don't hesitate to go they have the most wonderful gorilla and giraffe exhibits. They are working on a new elephant exhibit which will be fabulous.
James is a sweetheart. He is climbing on everything and I'm sure some bumps are in his future.... that would be from his Dad!!!
Kristie and Quinton showed up Tuesday before Christmas to beat the storm of the decade... all just TV hype! Last night we got more unforecast snow (3" or so) that the whole storm of the decade!
The kids have had fun with all the Christmas gatherings. They are a lot of fun and growing quickly. Avery is quickly learning to spell write and recognizes some words.
Tanner all boy rough and tumble likes to play. He got some train stuff and I think Daddy is having more fun than Tanner.
Shea is a sweetheart and ready to crawl but hasn't quite learned how to get her knees under her and move. It won't be long. In the meantime she is a sweetie sits and plays and smiles at everyone. a toy rolls across the floor and she looks at it like how do I get there??? She will let you hold her for a while but then no one is good enough but Mom and she will let you know in no uncertain terms she is not happy!
So long story short everyone is great and happy. So I will end here wishing everyone a happy and healthy new year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment